As soon as you have paid your subscription of 25 €, you can log in with your password and you have direct access to the pages reserved for members and you will benefit from all the following advantages:
- We advise you to read the document on the reimbursement of the additional cost of special gluten-free products in Luxembourg on our site.
- You can consult the reports of the meetings of the board of directors at any time at the secretariat.
- Under the heading "living gluten-free", then communication section, you can read or print our guides and brochures edited as well as our ALIG-Info bulletins.
- An list on books about celiac disease with or without the diet in different languages is also available.
- By clicking on a bakery or restaurant in the useful addresses list, you directly access a short description of the gluten-free product / dish sold.
- You also have the possibility of making comments on many pages of this site, such as for example under the headings activities and services, recipes and useful addresses.
Our service also includes:
- a secretariat which can be contacted every working day from 8.00 to 12.00 h,
- contacts between patients suffering from the same condition,
- an information day with conference, activities for children, cooking lessons,
- visits to sites related to the disease abroad,
- contacts with foreign associations.